7.28.2011

I'm Still Here ~ Are you?

I know, I've been missing in action for quite some time now. Here's the thing....I'm back to work. And soon I will be back to work 5 days a week in office! And .... Jake & Laney are 4 now. That alone requires much more patience and deep breaths from me! And I don't always succeed in either of those.


HTB the shop has been closed for a while. I've seemed to have lost the excitement and love of it. :( I would love to start it up again, but I can't do a thing without the kids inching their way into what ever it is...so it's hard.


And I guess I'm not the only one who's fallen by the way side. I can't seem to find any of the blog designer's websites out there that I once frequented. Where did everyone go? Has the blogging world used up it's 15 minutes?

I'd love to know if you're all still out there. And if you are...I'll jump back into it all! Clothes and all!

0 Comment Here Please:

Post a Comment

Ohh ~ I'm so excited to hear what you think of this post! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! Comments = Love

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.