11.02.2010

Monica Dyer Photography {Sneak Peak}

Recently I was contacted by the very kind and VERY talented Monica Dyer {that facebook....it's amazing!} asking about photographing Jake & Laney. I jumped at the chance and I am so happy I did! We haven't had our photographs taken in 2 years and it was time to document how our family has evolved. I haven't sat down with Monica since the shoot but she's given us a sneak peak into her BEAUTIFUL work! So here is your sneak peak and.....I think she will be offering one of my local readers a chance to work with her....so stick around!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Holy moly, your kids are beautiful!

    Lovely photos, lovely models. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are so amazing. Hope I get one for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Ohh ~ I'm so excited to hear what you think of this post! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! Comments = Love

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.