12.16.2009

{Favorite Things}

Wednesday's

{FAVORITE THINGS}

Moozlehome is created by designers Kate Clarkson and Dennis Harrison.

All items are made in their homes in either Pembrokeshire, West Wales or Amsterdam, Netherlands and are quality finished with attention to detail.


Here are some of my favorites!


The indoor play teepee

Beautiful crochet blanket

Lovely crochet blanket one of a kind. Made from recycled yarn, each one different.

Deliciously cute Mary Jane style booties!



Please visit their Etsy Store {Here} or their website {Here}



DON'T FORGET TO ENTER HTB'S LATEST GIVEAWAY
{KIDS WRITE BOOKS}
{HERE}

3 comments:

  1. I just tryed to send you an email about receiving our Tygrlilies doll and for some reason was returned to me...anyways, Hadley LOVES her!!! Thank you again for the great giveaway!!! I posted about it on my blog...check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those tents! My boys would love something like that- probably in a more boyish theme, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those tee pees are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Ohh ~ I'm so excited to hear what you think of this post! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! Comments = Love

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.