12.09.2009

{Favorite Things}

Today's
{FAVORITE THINGS}


This blog & Etsy store are simply perfect!

With adorable DIY items it's as simple as one, two, three!

1. Purchase! 2. Print! 3. Done!

The designer, Lorell, has done all the work for you!

Her designs are modern, chic and Sweetly Sweet!

Here are some of my FAVORITE THINGS on the Sweetly Sweet blog & Etsy store!

The DIY Letter for Santa {Kit}


The Modern Christmas Collection


These Sweetly Sweet designs are sure to be that finishing touch to any Christmas gift!

To visit the Sweetly Sweet blog or Etsy Store simply click any photo above!

~Happy Holidays~

3 comments:

  1. What a timesaver to have all this work done for us! Nice Christmas Collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the feature... I was anxious to grab your button and put it on my blog!!! You are too SWEET! I love every word of the post, I am doing those leaps of joy right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! 100? Really? You're My Shero!

    ReplyDelete

Ohh ~ I'm so excited to hear what you think of this post! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! Comments = Love

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.