10.20.2009

Ribbons For Rae



I have had the privilege of meeting and befriending the owner and designer of
Ribbons For Rae, Jena McClure.

Her couture hair bows and accessories are every little girl's {and Mommy's} dream.

Offering custom and ready made hair bows Jena has leaped into the world of flip~flops and I couldn't wait to get a pair!


Her designs are adorable please visit her site

for photos & shops that carry her items.

Read more about the designer

I simply LOVE the flip~flops I bought for Delaney & so does Delaney!

Thank you Jena!


Delaney's Ribbons For Rae Flip~Flops! And we even picked up the matching hair bow!

1 comment:

  1. I'm CRAZY about this. I think it's such a simple and sweet idea. Why didn't I think of it? Maybe I'm not so simple or sweet, no? I love it, very cool
    Keri

    ReplyDelete

Ohh ~ I'm so excited to hear what you think of this post! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! Comments = Love

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.