10.06.2009

Koo & Poppet!

I recently came across a fantastic blog and Etsy store called
koo & poppet.
After the birth of her first baby the designer & owner, Sarah MacNeill, started Koo & Poppet in January 2009.
"One day I made a little bunny for my daughter....and then made a few more, and a few more....and I was getting a lot of positive feedback from friends and colleagues", says Sara {who studied architecture in college and has worked in the design industry in one capacity or another}. "I also have been sewing from a young age.".

Each is created using natural wool {upcycled when possible}.
And the majority of printed cotton is from an seller in Tokyo.

Here are some of my favorites:

{Black Bear ~ Lenore}

{Kollector Koo ~ Pink and cream Pig ~ "Piquette"}

{Cute Bunny ~ Portia}

These little treasures are the perfect addition to a nursery!
And is sure to be your little one's favorite love!

koo & poppet's
official website is in the works
but until then
you can visit her etsy shop by visiting this
{link}
And you can visit her blog
{here}

4 comments:

  1. OMG are these unique and adorable. I'd be interested to learn more about the Japanese fabric source, wouldn't you? So cute. Thanks for sharing. Keri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are adorable too! They are so different! And yes, I am looking into the etsy store that she gets the fabric from! I need new, different and amazing fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the feature, Nicole!
    p.s. the etsy shop i order the japanese fabric from is www.karaku.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete

Ohh ~ I'm so excited to hear what you think of this post! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! Comments = Love

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.