FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Baby Swags Celebrity Gifting sends Mom-Entrepreneurial Products to New Mom, Katherine Heigl Baby Swags teams up with entrepreneurs to provide products to celebrity new mom, Katherine Heigl after she adopts a baby girl. Plainfield, Il - October 23, 2009 - Actress Katherine Heigl and her Musician husband, Josh Kelley welcomed their first child, 10 month old daughter, Nancy Leigh. The couple will nickname their daughter, Naleigh which is blended after Heigl's mother Nancy and Heigl's sister Margaret Leigh. Katherine is best known for her role as Dr. Izzie Stevens on Grey's Anatomy and her starring role in the movies Knocked Up, 27 Dresses and The Ugly Truth. Baby Swags was started in 2006 as a way to help promote work at home moms and the products they create. Since then, Baby Swags has grown leaps and bounds from hosting gift suites, providing silent auction gift baskets to charities, talk show audience member giftings, local media coverage for their clients, national print exposure with celebrities using/wearing client products and more with a primary specialty of celebrity gifting. Baby Swags primarily provides exposure to new and small businesses who have limited marketing and advertising budgets. All products included are made out of love and passion, of course while maintaining the utmost quality. The following companies provided gifts to new mom Katherine Heigl:
* Love Bug Kids - http://www.lovebugkids.com - Provided their "Lexie" hat which is a black crocheted hat adorned with a gorgeous red silk flower. In addition, they also provided purple swirly flower clippies and pink rhinestone flower clippie.
* Mixology Makeup - http://www.mixologymakeup.etsy.com - All natural, handmade, vegan mineral makeup. Contains no chemicals, no preservatives, and no junk!
* Libraknits - http://www.libraknits.com - Adorable Swingset Caps are the perfect mix of sun protection and fashion for babies on the go. Handmade from 100% organic cotton yarn, the Swingset Cap was specifically designed to keep your baby warm while you're at the park, the beach or just strolling.
* Starlet Goodies - http://www.starletgoodies.com - Dazzling handmade products that add sparkle to mommies and their growing super star. Unique hair candies have a no slip clip that can be used in any hair type.
* Puddlefoot - http://www.puddlefoot.com - Originally designed veggie tees for babies and toddlers. Non PVC, Phthalate free inks, soft and stretchy with a wonderful vintage feel.
* On The Fly - http://www.ontheflybottle.com - On The Fly™ bottle warmer was designed for mothers and fathers ‘on the go’ that desire a functional and chic product for their baby. Whether parents are running errands, traveling, working, or playing this product offers a simple solution and better alternative for heating baby bottles.
* Hoity Toity Baby - http://www.hoitytoitybaby.com - The Boca Set: Resort Wear for your Hoity Toity Baby. Made of 100% breathable cotton and cotton twill. Your little jet-setter can go from brunch to beach and never skip a beat.
"It was a true honor to provide this one of a kind gift basket for Katherine and her new baby girl." Stated Phyllis Pometta, owner of Baby Swags. "On behalf of Baby Swags and my clients, we wish her nothing but continued good health, happiness and success in the years to come." Baby Swags prides itself on providing excellent services to help gain recognition to fellow work at home moms and their products by providing celebrities with VIP gift bags, assisting in selecting products for celebrity event gift bags and placing products into the hands of celebrities and influential people. If you are a work at home mom and would like to see your products in an upcoming celebrity baby basket or if you have a teen related product and would like to get it in the hands of celebrity teens, please contact Phyllis at www.babyswags.com for more details.