8.21.2009

You've Got To Be Kidding Me

Recently I realized that my computer's printer was out of ink. Ugh. I hate when this happens. So I packed everyone up in the car and drove to Office Max to empty my bank account in order to purchase new cartridges. As I stood there stunned, once again, at the price of the ink I started thinking....I wonder how much a new printer is? So I strolled on over to the printers and could not believe my eyes. They were actually cheaper than the ink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is dumbfounding! Electrical equipment, Computer equipment is cheaper than the ink! Now, I know a new printer only comes with a partial ink cartridge, but since my scanner on my printer at home was broken, I decided to take the cheap way out! I actually bought the new printer! A cuter, better, newer printer. And it's white! Too cute!

1 comment:

  1. I know this feeling and have thus decided the next printer I buy will be laser. That means no color ink which is fine with me. I think it's the smart answer to this shocking phenom that is the price of ink.

    ReplyDelete

Ohh ~ I'm so excited to hear what you think of this post! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! Comments = Love

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.