6.11.2009

He's a Keeper!

My husband has sweetly put Monkey and Bug to bed after the loudest bath time I've ever heard in my life. And not a "oh my ~ they're having a blast in there!" loud, but a "I DON'T WANT TO COME IN FROM OUTSIDE, TAKE A BATH AND GO TO BED!" LOUD! I'm so glad Daddy gave them their bath tonight! I am the luckiest woman in the world!
He's the...rubs my feet as I still lay in bed as he leaves for work in the morning, kind of a husband!
He's the...works a 12 hour day and still comes home and makes the most amazing dinner...kind of husband!
He's the...anything you want ~ you got...kind of husband!
He's the...doesn't get mad when you wake him at 3 in the morning because he's snoring like a lumberjack...kind of husband!
And when Jake & Laney were fresh little bits just home from the hospital he was the...get up and help all night long and still go to work in the morning...kind of husband!
Yepperz....I'm the luckiest of the lucky!

1 comment:

Ohh ~ I'm so excited to hear what you think of this post! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! Comments = Love

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.