5.09.2010

Happy Mother's Day and More!

Happy Mother's Day to everyone out there! I have been MIA for the past week due to family visiting! We always enjoy visiting with family! This time it was 'Lat Lynn. We had a lovely visit and spent our days shopping and coming up with new and exciting sewing crafts. She has helped me pick fabric and lay out the design for a quilt I am making Laney for her birthday. Very exciting!

Other exciting news is that Mr. HTB bought me a beautiful new computer system to go with the BEAUTIFUL new wide screen monitor he gave me for my birthday! So while in the interim it will be difficult to maneuver my way around my new baby {I'm lost without all my goodies I had on my other system, i.e, pics, favorites and my beloved outlook express} it will be better in the long run! So please bear with me while I figure all of this out!

:)

0 Comment Here Please:

Post a Comment

Ohh ~ I'm so excited to hear what you think of this post! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! Comments = Love

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.