9.01.2009

Bento is Better

Recently I came across a fantastic site dedicated to all things Bento called
For those of you that are not familiar with Bento it is a Japanese take~away lunch served in a box and normally consists of rice, fish or meat and a pickled or cooked vegetable side.
Just Bento is a fantastic site filled with wonderful images and recipes for making Bento lunches. They also offer a complete diet and weekly planner that can be downloaded!

{Source ~ Just Bento}

As a mother what a wonderful way to send your children off to school with a lunch that is not only healthy but is sure to make your kid the envy of all their friends in the lunch room!

{Source ~ Just Bento}

{Source ~ Just Bento}

Any kid would love open a lunch that was made with such love and cuteness!
And even if it's not as intricate as these photos, you can buy
cookie cutters and cut their sandwiches & fruit into different shapes!
It doesn't cost anything & is sure to put a smile on your baby's face!

3 comments:

  1. how fun! I bet kids eat better too because of them. he he he he

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea. I'm off to check it out. (Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day. I hope you'll visit again.)

    ReplyDelete

Ohh ~ I'm so excited to hear what you think of this post! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! Comments = Love

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.